Nick Gromicko, InterNACHI Founder and NACHI.TV co-host on:
- How to raise your prices in Florida when your competitors are charging less.
- InterNACHI's Universal 4-Point inspection form approved by Citizens Insurance.
- How to get more inspections from the internet in Florida.
- Florida Home Inspector Licensing update.
- How to become a commercial property inspector.
- How to get insurance damage inspections.
- Move In Certified seller inspections.
- Green building inspections.
Mike Crow, Millionaire Inspector Community President and NACHI.TV Marketing Tips guest on:
- How to improve your home inspection brochure.
- Secrets to improve your newsletter.
- How to improve your business card.
- Home Inspector Marketing BluePrint.Ben Fontan of PRO-LAB and Nick Gromicko on:
- New ways to market mold inspection services in Florida.
- Becoming IAC2 certified for free.
- New ways for Florida inspectors to make additional revenue.
- Becoming Infrared Certified for free.
- Residual income with www.CorrectFilter.comBen Gromicko of NACHI.TV on:
- How reduce post-inspection liability.
- 12.5 things your client expects from a master inspector.
- Inspection procedure checklist for a residential electrical panel.
- Advantages of taking more than 300 digital pictures at every inspection.
Arne Rotne, President of BioShield Services, LLC
- Open up new exciting business opportunities.Daniel Hachey, Co-Founder of Sketch-it, LLC.
- How to use Sketch-It clipboard to speed up your inspections.
- The importance of proper documentation with drawings.
Optional Marketing Opportunity:
The following day, Friday October 3, we will be creating custom, online video commercials for home inspectors. You should consider having the NACHI.TV crew create a commercial for you.We do all the filming, editing, production and hosting of your commercial. You don't have to know a thing about online video commercials. We handle everything. We'll even help you link to it from your own website. You can also email the link to the commercial to all the agents and home sellers in your local market. You don't have to be a professional actor. NACHI.TV's staff is patient and will work with you until we get the right footage. We'll make you look great.Remember, the inspection business is unique in that your client's don't ever get to meet you until after they've hired you. Most likely, when you get out of your truck and walk up to the home to shake hands with your client, you will be meeting each other for the first time. The inspection business offers very little opportunity to "sell" your inspection services. An online video commercial provides an opportunity for potential clients to meet you.It is really quite simple and the total cost is $199 for everything. Call Nick at (720) 272-8578 if you are interested. We are meeting in the Everglades/Naples room. We have only 14 slots on October 3rd in Weston, Florida, and when they are gone, they are gone.Sample video commercial: http://www.nachi.tv/users/kschaff/videos/1410 Quick Tips for a Better Commercial: http://www.nachi.tv/articles/on-camera-tips.html
Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Conference Center & Spa
250 Racquet Club Road
Weston, Florida, USA 33326
Tel: (954) 616 1234 Fax: (954) 384 6157From Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport:Exit airport taking I-595 West approximately 15 miles to Exit 1A (136th Avenue/State Road 84). Proceed straight, West on State Road 84 approximately 2.5 miles (thru light at Weston Road) to Bonaventure Blvd. Turn left onto Bonaventure, beneath expressway and thru stop light, about 1/10 mile to Racquet Club. Turn right onto Racquet Club and proceed 1/3 mile to hotel entrance on your left.From Miami International Airport:
Exit airport and take 836 West (Dolphin Expressway) approximately 4 miles to 826 North (Palmetto Expressway). Take 826 North approximately 10 miles to I-75 North. Take I-75 North to Royal Palm Boulevard (old Arvida Parkway), Exit 15. Go West on Royal Palm Boulevard (old Arvida Parkway) to 3rd traffic light, Bonaventure Blvd. Turn right on Bonaventure and proceed North approximately 2 miles through 4 intersections to Racquet Club Road. Turn left onto Racquet Club Road. Hotel is 1/3 mile down Racquet Club Road on your left.From the North- Sawgrass Expressway Rt. 869:After leaving the toll plaza, take the immediate exit on your left - Sunrise Blvd. Take Sunrise to second stop light - 136th Avenue, turn right onto 136th. Proceed south on 136th to State Road 84. Turn right onto State Road 84 and go West approximately 2.5 miles thru light at Weston Road to Bonaventure Blvd. Turn left onto Bonaventure beneath the expressway, thru stop light, about 1/10 mile to Racquet Club Road. The hotel is 1/3 mile down Racquet Club Road on your left.From the North or South - Florida turnpike:Exit at I-595 Ft. Lauderdale. Take I-595 West to exit 1A (136th Avenue/State Road 84). Proceed straight West on State Road 84 and go West approximately 2.5 miles (through stop light at Weston Road) to Bonaventure Blvd. Turn left onto Bonaventure beneath the expressway, thru stop light, about 1/10 mile to Racquet Club Road. The hotel is 1/3 mile down Racquet Club Road on your left.From the North or South - I-95:Exit I-595 West and proceed approximately 13 miles West to Exit 1A (136th Avenue/State Road 84). Proceed straight West on State Road 84 and go West approximately 2.5 miles (through stop light at Weston Road) to Bonaventure Blvd. Turn left onto Bonaventure beneath the expressway, thru stop light, about 1/10 mile to Racquet Club Road. On Racquet Club Road make a right. The hotel is 1/3 mile down Racquet Club Road on your left.From the South - I-75:Take Exit 15 (Royal Palm Boulevard (old Arvida Parkway)). Go West on Royal Palm to 3rd traffic light - Bonaventure Blvd. Turn right and proceed north approximately 2 miles thru 4 intersections. Make a left at Racquet Club Road and proceed 1/3 mile to hotel entrance on your left.From the West - I-75:Take Exit 22 (Royal Palm Boulevard (old Arvida Parkway). Proceed East on State Road 84, thru light at Royal Palm, approximately 3 miles to East Mall Road (Chevron Gas Station). Turn right on East Mall Road and go 1 block South to Racquet Club Road. Hotel will be directly in front of you. Turn right on Racquet Club to hotel entrance on your left.