Look below to see all dates offered for the training.
Size is limited, so register now for only $1,875!
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
- January 8-12, 2018 **SOLD OUT**
- February 5-9, 2018 **SOLD OUT**
- March 5-9, 2018 **SOLD OUT**
- April 9-13, 2018 **SOLD OUT**
- May 7-11, 2018 **SOLD OUT**
- June 4-8, 2018
2018 Training (con't.)
- July 9-13, 2018
- August 6-10, 2018
- September 10-14, 2018
- October 8-12, 2018
- November 5-9, 2018
- December 3-7, 2018
To Become Licensed in Florida
To become a licensed home inspector in Florida, the state requires an individual to complete:
- a state-approved, 120-hour course;
- a proctored state-approved exam; and
- the Florida DBPR (Department of Business and Professional Regulation) application
- DBPR may have other requirements regarding insurance, fingerprints, fees and more. Visit the Florida DBPR website here.
What We Provide
- state-approved 120-hour training divided into with 40 hours of live training and 80 hours of online courses;
- proctored FL state exam; and
- 1-year free membership to InterNACHI® that includes thousands of benefits.
What is Included?
At the completion of the training, you will:
- have experienced inspecting the House of Horrors®, an entire house with 1,000 defects built under our roof;
- be a member of InterNACHI®, the world's largest home inspector accreditation organization;
- be an InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector;
- be awarded the Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)® designation.
- receive an InterNACHI® member ID badge.
As an online institution, InterNACHI does not require members to attend any live training or enroll in any in-residence program, and InterNACHI does not require onsite attendance. The training provided at the House of Horrors® will help you develop your professionalism and skill set as a home inspector.
Students seeking to gain and develop their knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform a home inspection and to attain a Home Inspector Program Certificate of Completion may enroll in InterNACHI's online Home Inspector Certificate Program.
Location of the House of Horrors®:
InterNACHI® Headquarters and the House of Horrors® are located at 4635 Nautilus Court S, Boulder CO 80301, which is about 50 minutes away from Denver International Airport.