As of July 1, 2006 the following entities are automatically approved as continuing education providers and are no longer required to notify the Commission for course approval. Therefore, their actual name may not appear on this website. However you can use this list as a guide:
- A national organization of practitioners whose members practicing in Indiana are subject to regulation by a board or agency regulating a profession or occupation under this title or IC 15. This includes, but is not limited to: (National, State, regional, local, or county real estate associations, NAR, IAR, CRS, GRI, MIBOR, GNIAR, SIBOR, FWAAR, NEIAOR, RACI, SIRA.
- United States Department of Education.
- Council on Post-Secondary Education.
- Federal, state, and local government agencies.
- A college or other teaching institution accredited by the United States Department of Education or the Council on Post-Secondary Education
- A national, state, district, or local organization that operates as an affiliated entity under the approval of an organization.
- Any other organization or individual approved by the board.
Please contact the provider for further information about course offerings.